|Alias(es)||The Liar, Collector of Lies, The Cloaked|
|Main Ability||The Wrathful Tongue|
|Birthplace||Castle Volass, Svon|
|Base of Operations||Castle Volass (Formerly)|
- "To uphold the Great Illusion is a task only the most greedy and vile of the Underkeepers practice. "
- ― Tome of the Barbaric Paths
Sepitus Kragen is an Underkeeper of Kl'uan, Mystagogue of the Path of the Tongue, carrying out the will of Kl'uan by not only acting as a Tome Slayer, but by replacing the Tomes he finds with lies, thus spreading the Great Illusion. He was defeated by Soren Chandler, and is currently imprisoned by the Inquisitors of the Barbaric in High Korvak.
- The Wrathful Tongue - A gift bestowed upon Sepitus by Kl'uan is the Wrathful Tongue, which allows Sepitus to use past lies told by others nearby to fuel devastating attacks of dark, mystic energy which not only cause physical damage, but soul damage as well.
- Instruments of the Tongue - Sepitus has taken two Fallen Instruments crafted by Kl'uan, the Shroud of Lies and the Amulet of Silver.
- The Shroud of Lies - The Shroud of Lies allows Sepitus to become intangible. This effect is activated by uttering the phrase, "My lies are transparent."
- The Amulet of Silver - Unlike the Shroud of Lies, Sepitus needs to simply wish for its activation and the Amulet of Silver will negate spells directed at him, or active magical effects (Ex: Shining Light) caused by a spell.
- Forbidden Arts - Even before become an Underkeeper for Kl'uan, Sepitus was a master of the Forbidden Arts, sanctioned by most after the Barbaric Times.